I want to share a site I found that creates a signature for your blog. I was told, many years ago, that to create a signature you need to sign your name on a sheet of paper with a felt pen, scan the image and then edit. Wow! That’s a lot of work for one signature and, knowing me, after I did all of that I wouldn’t like the signature! Another person told me that I could create my signature, take a digital photo and edit the photo… better, but I’m really lazy!
While searching for a better way to create a signature, I came across a site called “My Live Signature“. There are a lot of ads on this site so beware! However, if you use their online wizard you can create a nice signature without a lot of hassle.
- Click here to go to the “My Live Signature” website.
- Click on Using the signature creation wizard.
- Enter your name and click Next Step.
- There are a lot of fonts on this site. You can scroll down the page to see the first 10 fonts. If you don’t find a font you like, click on a font button at the top. The button will show you the next 10 fonts that are available. (There are 120 fonts in all!!!)
- Once you have chosen your font, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Next Step.
- Select the font size for your signature and click Next Step at the bottom of the page.
- Select the background color of your signature and the text color of your signature. Then click Next Step.
- Set the slope (slant) of your signature.
- Download your signature to your computer.