- Write equations to find unknown angle measures using properties of:
- supplementary angles
- complementary angles
- vertical angles
- adjacent angles
- Write equations to find unknown angles in more complex figures combining supplementary, complementary, vertical, and adjacent angles.
- Tell the difference between complementary, supplementary and vertical angles
- Articulate facts about angles that can be used to find unknown angle measures.
- Discuss the steps taken to find missing angle measures by asking and answering questions
Lesson 18 Objectives