- Construct triangles given angle measures, side lengths or congruence
- Determine whether or know it is possible to draw a triangle with given characteristics. If so, draw the triangle. If not, explain why not.
- Determine whether a triangle is unique, if you can draw more than one variety of that triangle, or if no such triangle exists
- Draw a quadrilateral when given a description of side lengths and angle measures.
- Discuss how to form quadrilaterals with given side lengths using the terms adjacent, non-adjacent, and parallelogram
- Explain the greatest and least possible values of x using conditional statements
Lesson 19 Objectives